Did this week go fast for anybody else? I feel like I blinked and suddenly it’s Friday! I’m looking forward to this weekend so much! Nick and I are going to get some family photos taken with Dean by my dear friend Betsy. She does such lovely studio work that I can’t wait to see what she captures of us (I’m just praying Dean cooperates! Now I know how it feels for families on the other side of MY camera!) After that we’ll have some QT with my family and hopefully be able to enjoy what’s supposed to be a nice spring weekend — FINALLY!
Until then, here’s a few Odds & Ends I found on the Internet as of late. Enjoy!
- How gorgeous are these neon waterfalls? What a cool idea!
- What world cities would look like at night without light pollution. FASCINATING.
- If you’re a (healthy) foodie who doesn’t mind a bit of potty mouth, Thug Kitchen will make you LOL.
- I know I don’t need to buy yet another water bottle, but this Define Infusion Bottle is so gorgeous I couldn’t help but put myself on the waiting list for it.
- A cat in a shark suit. Riding a Roomba. Chasing a duck. Oh Internet…..
- This dad who illustrates his son’s lunch bags gets MAD props for cuteness from me!
- Speaking of illustrations, I now have a nerd crush on children’s book writer-illustrator Jon Klassen. His books (including the award-winning This is Not My Hat) are SO charming–if you need a gift for a little one, I highly recommend!
- I have one of the Kate Spade Saturday iPhone cases but man oh man, how can I justify to myself purchasing these pants? I’M SO IN LOVE!
- 1993 versus 2013
- Can I be new best friends with this woman who Photoshops herself into famous photos? AWESOME.
- And finally, have you all seen this cover of the new issue of Boston magazine, out today? GIVES ME CHILLS. Read more about it — hats off to the designers and staff who came up with this concept on such a tight deadline. It’s beautiful on so many levels.
Photo credit: Boston cover photo by Mitch Feinberg