Hey friends, hope you all have a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day weekend! Nick and I are headed up to Fort Wayne to visit my family. My dad’s birthday is tomorrow (he’ll be 70 years old which seems IMPOSSIBLE!) and my mom’s is Saturday. I love to hear her talk about how, as a St. Patrick’s Day baby, she thought that meant she was Irish until one of her elementary school teachers set her straight! Don’t forget to wear your green!
And in honor of TGIF, here’s a few of the recent odds and ends from the Internet I’ve been loving.
- Have you seen the dancing nana yet? Hilarious.
- In awe at the acappella talent of the guy behind this After Ever After Disney parody.
- These posters for photographers definitely hit home.
- Speaking of St. Patty’s Day, my talented friend Morgan captured the most AMAZING styled shoot in honor of the holiday. (Can you BELIEVE she made that charm necklace?)
- Excited to see Canadian brand Joe Fresh is making its way to the good ‘ol U S of A! (I’ll take a pair of those mint jeans, please!)
- I’m still drooling over these images of Chelsea Clinton’s new Manhattan apartment. WOW.
- Another reason to justify that daily cup of joe.
- My friend Ravyn offers a great (pretty!) round-up of RSS options now that Google Reader is going dark
- An architecture firm wants to turn an abandoned London power station into a museum with a rollercoaster. AWESOME.
- Have you heard about PicTapGo? Looks awesome. Wonder if I’ll be able to download the app on my iPhone (which is in desperate need of an update).
- An appropriate song to kick off your weekend.
A photo of Dublin, Ireland from Nick and my’s 2010 European vacation